The newest Nebraska football commit is getting a ton of attention and accolades and it comes at just the right time for Daniel Kaelin and the Huskers. The 3-star quarterback is looking like he might soon be able to jump up the ranks if the fact that he’s been named to the Elite 11 competition is any indication.
When it comes to the Elite 11, there are few honors for high school quarterbacks that are high on the totem pole. The event is entering its 24th year and will bring together some of the best signal callers in the country.
The latest Nebraska football commit will be joining those much-ballyhooed high-ranked recruits in Los Angeles to compete and train together in Los Angeles. Kaelin is now among those who have been invited, and he’ll be squaring off against none other than Dylan Raiola, the man many Huskers fans thought might be the biggest recruiting get by Nebraska football in years.
Kaelin joins Raiola, who recently committed to the Georgia Bulldogs, opening the door for the Bellevue West product to decommit from the Missouri Tigers and commit to Nebraska. Other top notch quarterbacks who will be attending include:
- 5-star Julian Sayin who is committed to Alabama.
- 5-star DJ Lagway, a Florida commit.
- Michigan recruit and 4-star prospect Jadyn Davis.
- 4-star CJ Carr who has given his pledge to Notre Dame.
- Ohio State’s 4-star get Air Noland.
- 4-star Elijah Brown who is still a free agent.
- Florida State’s 4-star get, Luke Kromenhoek.
- LSU’s 4-star Colin Hurley.
- 4-star Demond Williams Jr. who is committed to Ole Miss.
- 3-star free agent Trever Jackson.
- Hauss Hejny, a 3-star pledged to TCU.
- Penn State’s 3-star commit, Ethan Grunkemeyer.
If nothing else, the recent Nebraska football commit will also get to see some of the young guys he could be going up against in the next few years in the Big Ten.