Nebraska basketball vs Wisconsin: Odds, predictions, how to watch

The Nebraska basketball team has a big game on Thursday night. You're going to want to watch it and see what we think will happen.

Wisconsin forward Steven Crowl (22) scores on Nebraska forward Juwan Gary (4) during the second half
Wisconsin forward Steven Crowl (22) scores on Nebraska forward Juwan Gary (4) during the second half / Mark Hoffman/Milwaukee Journal Sentinel
facebooktwitterreddit

The Nebraska basketball team has a chance to supercharge its tournament run on Thursday night. When the Huskers take on the #6 Wisconsin Badgers at PBA, it’s bound to be an electric atmosphere. Games between these two teams late in the year tend to be slobber knockers.

A loss certainly isn’t a season ender. The Huskers are ranked 60th in the NET ratings, but there’s still plenty of season to move up the ranks. But a win … a win means a lot and not just because it would allow the Huskers to boast two wins over Top 10 teams in Lincoln this season.

Knowing what’s on the line, we’ve got how you can watch this tilt, and what the rest of the country believes is going to happen.

How to watch Nebraska basketball vs Wisconsin

The Huskers and the Badgers are due to do battle on the Big Ten Network at 7:30pm on February 1. It’s a heck of a way to start a big month. It’s the month when teams can make or break their seasons.

If you’re like me and you’re someone who jumps from streaming service to streaming service, then you might want to check out FuboTV for this game. The platform always has deals you can take advantage of if you just want to give it a try for the Nebraska basketball game.

Nebraska basketball vs Wisconsin odds and predictions

It says something about the people that have been impressed by the Huskers that they are only 3.5-point dogs to the 6th-ranked team in the country. And yet, FanDuel has the spread that small. 

For its part, ESPN doesn’t think it will be that close. The website predicts that Wisconsin has a 66.3 percent chance of winning. The Huskers have just a 33.7 percent chance of pulling off the upset. 

As far as KenPom goes, the site has the Nebraska basketball team losing to the Badgers on Thursday night, 76-73.