If you missed any news from inside the Husker Nation yesterday, we’ll get you all caught up.
– He’s Heating Up: Tim Miles isn’t about to let Bo Pelini to steal all of the spotlight. The men’s Nebrasketball head coach gets a commit from the No. 76 player in the 2015 class.
– He’s So Humble: The Westerkatch 2.0 was all luck said its sticky-handed originator.
– So Far, So Good: It’s only been a week, but the offensive line deserves high marks, writes Sam McKewon
– Must Be Pretty Comfortable: Can you imagine missing only one game in 68 seasons of Nebraska football? Ask Bob Cather about it sometime.
– Byerson Cockrell feels right at home after his first game as a Husker.
– Ameer Abdullah picked up a helmet sticker from ESPN for his work against the FAU Owls.
– Terrell Newby enjoyed his 100-yard day, but will do whatever he needs to for his team to get a win.
– Some call it the student section. They call it The Boneyard.
– The Big Red soccer team completes a 3-2 comeback over Marquette.
– Nebraska Volleyball was swept under the run by No. 3 Stanford.
— Tygh Frank (@TyghFrank) September 1, 2014
Tags: Nebraska Cornhuskers