If you missed any news from inside the Husker Nation yesterday, we’ll get you all caught up.
- Coach Dad Returns!: It’s the day before game day and you know what that means. The Tunnel Walk of Shame is back! (NSFW language)
- About That ‘Kicker U’ Thing: 2014′s going to be anything but easy for either of the Huskers’ kickers.
- First And 10, Then Do It Again: Imani Cross and Terrell Newby are ready to help pick up a few first downs and save Ameer Abdullah some stress.
- Fly, My Pretties!: Nebraska head volleyball coach John Cook has announced the team’s starters.
- Bo Pelini’s expecting senior wide receiver Jamal Turner to make the most of his senior year.
- Ameer Abdullah’s ready to make history with a third-straight season of 1,000 yards rushing.
- Four players have left the Nebraska baseball program.
- Check out a day in the life of a Nebraska Marching Band saxophone player.
Tags: Nebraska Cornhuskers