If you missed any news from inside the Husker Nation yesterday, we’ll get you all caught up.
Let’s play. pic.twitter.com/dB5J4txz4W
— Nebraska Football (@HuskerFBNation) August 27, 2014
- Who Says A Nickel Can’t Get You Anything Good?: Byerson Cockrell’s taking to the nickel position pretty well in Charles Jackson’s absence.
– Anyone Up For A Football Game?: Tickets still remain for Nebraska’s season opener against Florida Atlantic.
– All Aboard The Nostalgia Train!: Remember those trains that used to take Husker fans to Memorial Stadium? Yes? No? Either way, you can take in the experience…but it ain’t cheap.
– He Signed A Waiver: Find out how the Huskers nearly killed Workaholics and Modern Family star Adam DeVine.
– Three Husker-centric songs to get you ready for game day.
– Don’t have tickets for this weekend’s game? No biggie. You can catch it at the Pinnacle Bank Arena.
– The Pride of All Nebraska is ready for its 2014 performances.
– Dirk Chatelain says it’s time to dismiss Sirius from the Tunnel Walk and turn to a new chapter of Husker football.
– The Pioneer Press’ Marcus R. Fuller predicts a good Saturday for Husker fans.
Tags: Nebraska Cornhuskers