If you missed any news from inside the Husker Nation yesterday, we’ll get you all caught up.
— Nebraska Football (@HuskerFBNation) August 26, 2014
– A Friendly, Feathered Q&A: An extensive in-depth back-and-forth with Cyrus Smith Gathers, Video Coordinator with Owl TV.
– Front And Center: Center Mark Pelini makes sure he’s the second person roaming the Nebraska sidelines with that name to know what Tim Beck can call at any time.
– Streamlined For A Better QB: After dropping some poundage, quarterback Tommy Armstrong, Jr. says he can definitely feel the difference.
– Playing Time? Yeah, We Got That: It looks like true freshman D.J. Foster may very well get some snaps at defensive tackle this weekend.
– Nathan Gerry is preparing for long snapping in light of Gabriel Miller’s absence.
– Watch your speed. The Nebraska State Patrol is upping its presence during Nebraska football games.
– New fan experience features have been officially announced.
– Are you ready for all of the new wrinkles?
Tags: Nebraska Cornhuskers