If you missed any news from inside the Husker Nation yesterday, we’ll get you all caught up.
– Sweet Fancy Moses: The Omaha World-Herald put together an awesome interface for their college football preview. It’s a must see.
– Haters Gonna Hate: Those words are actually in this column in which the Omaha World-Herald’s Lee Barfknecht ranks Nebraska No. 5 in the Big Ten, but does make some valid points.
– Oh So Close: Shoddy defensive work costs No. 13 Nebraska soccer a comeback victory against DePaul
– This Should Be A Fun Unit: Meet the 2014 edition of the Husker football special teams group.
– Al Golden, head coach of future Nebraska opponent Miami (FL), named true freshman Brad Kaaya as the Hurricanes’ starting quarterback.
– Linebacker David Santos feels his best work comes from the outside.
– Nebrasketball’s Tai Webster goes loco and helps New Zealand upset No. 11 Serbia.
Tags: Nebraska Cornhuskers