If you missed any news from inside the Husker Nation yesterday, we’ll get you all caught up.
– Gaze Into The Crystal Ball: The Omaha World-Herald’s Rich Kaipust whips out his tarot cards and sees a season that keeps Bo Pelini and the Huskers away from Indanapolis
– Could You Beat Bo In An Arm Wrestling Match?: Athletic director Shawn Eichorst is up for his Q&A session.
– Just Call Me “Missouri”: Sure, 2014 could be different, but believe it when you see it, says the OWH’s Tom Shatel.
– He’s Cookin’ Something Up: After Nebraska volleyball’s Saturday scrimmage, head coach John Cook likes what he sees in both starters and backups.
– The White team knocks off the Reds in Nebraska volleyball’s Saturday scrimmage.
– Sibling rivalry between Nebraska commits Khalil and Carlos Davis translates to pain for opposing offensive lines.
– Pelini really enjoyed the tempo of fall camp, not to mention the GPS devices.
– The Corn Nation staff chimes in with their season predictions.
– Believe it or not, Alex Henery may not be a Philadelphia Eagle much longer.
– The Nebraska defense is proven only on the practice field.
Nebraska commit Eric Lee reppin’ the Big Red during his season opener:
— Eric Lee Jr 7⃣ (@elee22_21) August 23, 2014
Tags: Nebraska Cornhuskers