Excitement fills the air with each practice that the Husker football team completes. There’s still some injuries to address and Aaron Curry‘s departure, well…Bo’s not happy.
- Former offensive line coach Milt Tenopir who is battling Leukemia attended practice today
- Defensive Tackle Kevin Williams remains day to day. Reportedly a “minor ankle injury”.
- Corey Cooper is reportedly just fine, but was given the day off.
- Reserves were swapped out liberally to get a look at what they could do against the No. 1 units
- Four-star recruit D.J. Foster spent time at defensive tackle, picking up a sack. Pelini said of his work that, “We put him in there and he looked really good.”
- Pelini on Aaron Curry’s departure: “He didn’t like that he was the fifth tackle. There you go.”
- The head coach worked extensively with the punt team which apparently has been the case since he was hired.
- According to 93.7 The Ticket’s Lanny Holstein, “Ryne Reeves says the offense has dubbed itself the “Red Storm.” Its the most destructive storm you can think of according to Reeves.”
Holstein went on to report that Reeves said the offensive line’s motto is “Hell in a Helmet”.
- Get excited. Film study for Florida Atlantic officially began today.
Be sure to like Husker Corner on Facebook, follow us on Twitter, snag the FanSided app (iOS) (Android) and subscribe to our newsletter below to keep plugged into Husker Nation from all over the globe.
Tags: Nebraska Cornhuskers