If you missed any news from inside the Husker Nation yesterday, we’ll get you all caught up.
A warning for Sam Foltz:
The ALS challenge is going strong so I’m creating the #PunterCashBucketChallenge All you do is dump a bucket of money on the nearest punter
— Mike Sadler (@Sadler_3) August 15, 2014
- Surprise, Surprise, Surprise: The Huskers have two players on USA Today’s preseason All-American list. Wanna guess who they are?
– Dolla Dolla, Holla Holla!: Nebraska athletic budget tops $100 million for the first time in…ever.
– Behind The Swag Glasses: The smack-talking, jaw-dropping Josh Mitchell is the next Q&A up.
– Penn State and Nebraska…Again: Defending volleyball national champion Penn State gets the nod for a first place ending to their season. No. 2 pick Nebraska has something to say about that.
– Having a horde of offensive linemen to pick from’s a good problem to have, says Sam McKewon.
– Might we see Ameer Abdullah on special teams after all?
– Speaking of Foltz, he’s working hard this fall to become a far more prolific punter.
– Plenty of past Big Red football players have taken the current crop under their wings.
– Defensive tackle Maliek Collins called Nebraska’s sleeper for the 2014 season.
— s t e p h (@HuskerSteph) August 15, 2014
Tags: Nebraska Cornhuskers