If you missed any news from inside the Husker Nation yesterday, we’ll get you all caught up.
– Make Some Big Red Beats: The Huskers need a new practice DJ. Are you that person? (Yes, this is completely serious).
– Volleyball Juggernaut Starts Out Strong: John Cook’s team starts out with a No. 7 preseason ranking.
– No More Paper To Get Into The Vault: Men’s basketball ticket prices will remain the same, so lock yourself into The Vault this season!
– No Enrollment For You: Nebraska quarterback commit Kevin Dillman’s request to play for Texas powerhouse Denton Guyer High School has been declined.
– Alicia Ostrander has grown as a person and a player thanks to Nebraska volleyball.
– Video of Alex Gordon starting a “Go Big Red” chant at Kaufmann Stadium during Husker Night.
– Ameer Abdullah and Kenny Bell take to Twitter for a shame-off (all in good fun).
– NFL Mock’s overview of Ameer Abdullah.
Getcha wallpapahs! Wallpapahs hea!
— Nebraska Huskers (@Huskers) August 11, 2014
Tags: Nebraska Cornhuskers