If you missed any news from inside the Husker Nation yesterday, we’ll get you all caught up.
– A Rose That Asks For Moore: Even though they line up opposite from each other on the field, wide receiver Alonzo Moore and cornerback Jonathan Rose are becoming tight.
– This Ain’t Bo’s First Rodeo: If there’s anyone who knows about dealing with adversity, it’s coach Pelini writes Sam McKewon
– What’s Big Vince Like?: A Q&A with Nebraska defensive tackle Maliek Collins.
– The volleyballers are looking for another championship run and they’ve got the players for it.
– Josh Mitchell’s the main battery that the Blackshirts’ swag comes from.
– Pelini ends up in newlyweds’ photo. He seems surprised.
– Tony Pauline: Abdullah is overrated.
What happens when Alex Gordon starts a Go Big Red chant and Husker fans have been trucked in:
— Bryce Wilson (@brycewesley3) August 11, 2014
Tags: Nebraska Cornhuskers