If you missed any news from inside the Husker Nation yesterday, we’ll get you all caught up.
– Grandma’s China Isn’t This Protected: Catch up on our news and notes from yesterday’s practice, including even more scares!
– Well…Okay, Coach: Bo Pelini insists the defense is, and will be, fine despite the loss of three key starters.
– Mitchell Makes The Amazing 180: There was a time when if you were told Josh Mitchell was the starting cornerback, that’d mean bad things. Not anymore.
– The Turmanator Abides: Former walk-on quarterback Matt Turman lives by the values that helped him during his championship days at Nebraska.
– The right side of Nebraska’s offensive line is still accepting applications.
– A Q&A with Grand Island, NE walk-on quarterback Ryker Fyfe.
– The volleyballers’ trip overseas apparently did them some good as the team already looks good through a couple workouts.
– Amber Rolfzen had an up and down first year as a member of Nebraska volleyball, but she’s pushing hard for growth.
– Former Husker Irving Fryar faces potential jail time in his fraud case.
— Matt Coatney (@Coatman1) August 10, 2014
Tags: Nebraska Cornhuskers