If you missed any news from inside the Husker Nation yesterday, we’ll get you all caught up.
- It’s Been Fun…Maybe: With an insurance policy taken out preventing any money lost against inujry, Randy Gregory may have seen his last Fan Day in Lincoln
- Fan Day Was an Appetizer: After a day full of signing autographs, a gaggle of Husker footballers crashed a baseball championship game in Omaha
- Sunny Time For Skeptics: Even if you’re still not high on the Pelini regime, let August be a time to at least sip on some Kool-Aid writes Tom Shatel of the Omaha World-Herald
- You Know Who Gives Some Good Advice? Brett Favre: Tommy Armstrong, Jr.’s been taking the opportunity to soak up as much knowledge as he can from the long-time former NFL gun-slinger
- One Fan Day attendee didn’t want an autograph, just a handshake.
- A Kazakhstan native fully enjoyed their first Fan Day experience.
- Randy Gregory’s put on some poundage and is trying his best to push away the hype. Spoiler alert: it’s not working.
- Armstrong, Jr. isn’t paying attention to predictions as he and his teammates hold the keys to the season’s success.
- The Big Red student ticket count stands at 1,000 remaining for the season.
- Two of the best players in football’s 2015 class are essentially signed, sealed and delivered.
- Might another transfer be on Nebrasketball’s radar?
This is how you sweep a lady off her feet:
— Brandon Cavanaugh (@eightlaces) August 1, 2014