If you missed any news from inside the Husker Nation yesterday, we’ll get you all caught up.
– Be sure you read over our Fan Day primer if you’re headed to Memorial Stadium today.
– Keep Them In Your Thoughts: Nebrasketball assistant coach Chris Harriman’s seven-year-old son Avery is battling cancer for the third time. He’s a scrappy little guy, but could use all the emotional you can muster.
– Finding Strength In The Big Uglies: The Huskers have faith that the big men up front can pave the way for success. Nice hearing that again, isn’t it?
– I Just Wanna Play: Former Husker Maurice Purify just wants to play football, no matter the field or arena. Get it?
– And This Means…What, Exactly?: Preseason polls usually aren’t taken very seriously and this one is perhaps the least interesting ever. Why? It has even less merit when it comes to the College Football Playoff.
– Matt Davison’s been out and about hold his Creating Captains clinics teaching positive character values.
– A preview of the pros and cons of Nebraska’s shot at the College Football Playoff
– Five selections out of the B1G for Heisman candidacy. Take a guess who’s No. 1.
– Comcast Baltimore spits out its run over of the 2014 squad.
The Big Red Punter’s getting antsy:
— Sam Foltz (@samfoltz27) August 1, 2014
Tags: Nebraska Cornhuskers