If you missed any news from inside the Husker Nation yesterday, we’ll get you all caught up.
- Abdullah vs. Gordon a Nebraska-Oklahoma Throwback: The two best running backs in the Big Ten not only respect each other, they’re buddies. When it’s time to strap on the pads, all bets are off, though.
- Bell’s Collarbone Got Rung In 2013: Apparently Kenny Bell worked 2013 with a busted collarbone. Pelini hinted at potential practice tweaks trying to prevent injuries this season.
- Same Engine, Same Chasis, Different Angle: Players insist that Bo Pelini’s the same guy, but more people are seeing the good side.
- Is This Thing On?: Northwestern head coach Pat Fitzgerald admitted that his joke about Nebraska was a stinker.
- Ameer’s loose for his student-athlete speech.
- Ndamukong Suh’s contract talks have been shelved and won’t be addressed until the Lions’ 2014 season is over.
- The Omaha World-Herald’s Tom Shatel feels Pelini’s laid back attitude worked wonders on day one of B1G media days.
- Former Nebraska women’s bowler Shannon Pluhowsky took home the crown as part of Team USA at the Women’s All-Star Tournament.
@NewEra_54 It was only right!
Tags: Nebraska Cornhuskers