If you missed any news from inside the Husker Nation yesterday, we’ll get you all caught up.
– Fear Ameer on The Mic: Okay, you needn’t be afraid of Abdullah, but he’ll be giving a speech that’ll no doubt be all the rage.
– Not Old, But Bold: Just because Nebraska’s defensive line is still a little wet behind the ears doesn’t mean they won’t get plenty of licks in this season.
– Can Pelini Turn Purrs Into Bite?: The Omaha World-Herald’s Tom Shatel opines on what the future holds for Bo Pelini besides being known as “the coach that held a cat”.
– Say “Pancake”: Dave Rimington finds himself behind a camera these days, and loving it.
– Shock and Awe: Ameer Abdullah and Randy Gregory are penned preseason first-team All-Big Ten by the media
– The Sports Performance Volleyball Club in Aurora, IL. has been pumping quality talent into Nebraska’s volleyball program.
– Stanley Jean-Baptiste is setting up to stake his claim as a starting NFL cornerback.
Alternate uniform rumors!
@StepDaddyFinnin wait til you see our new helmets
— Fake Bo Pelini (@FauxPelini) July 26, 2014
Tags: Nebraska Cornhuskers