If you missed any news from inside the Husker Nation yesterday, we’ll get you all caught up.
– Punching Husker Corner’s Ticket: Our own Editor-in-Chief will be filling in for Mike Welch on 93.7 The Ticket’s Drop The Mike next Tuesday, but he took to the stick today to discuss (rant about) Stephen A. Smith’s comments, Wisconsin love and the strongest parts of the Big Red.
– Nicks Nixes His Time in Tampa: Former Husker offensive tackle Carl Nicks has severed ties with the Buccaneers and may call it a career.
– Cheer For The Underdog!: While Ohio State was picked by the media to win the Big Ten conference, the Huskers were picked third in the Big Ten West.
– Big Red Breakouts In ’14: Athlon Sports tabs offensive lineman Alex Lewis and defensive tackles Vincent Valentine and Maliek Collins as players whose stock will skyrocket this season.
– Abdullah Dos Tres: Athlon ranks Ameer Abdullah as the No. 3 most likely Heisman candidate in the Big Ten.
– Two For 50: Looking to catch the Florida Atlantic and McNeese State games? Tickets for both can be yours for $100. – Speaking of tickets, Iowa has plenty left for Nebraska’s visit. 6,409 to be exact.
– Campus Insiders’ Pete Fiutak gives a run down of ten Huskers the nation needs to know for 2014.
Tags: Nebraska Cornhuskers