If you missed any news from inside the Husker Nation yesterday, we’ll get you all caught up.
- Burkhead Pushing The Limit To Make Bengals Roster: An elite few get to take part in The League, Rex Burkhead is battling to stay in Cincinnati. His effort may keep him there.
- Nebraska’s Supposed Yellow Brick Road: ESPN.com’s Brian Bennett takes a look at the Huskers’ schedule and weighs in on just how easy it’ll be for the Big Red to traverse.
- Fuller’s Fuller; Time to Take to The Court: After a redshirt year and putting on some pounds, Nick Fuller’s ready to contribute to Tim Miles’ program with a barrage of buckets.
- The Trigger Tradition Continues: 24-year-old Ashley Rose became the fifth head coach of the Nebraska rifle program taking over for Stacy Underwood with a young, talented squad to start with.
- Nebraska football non-conference opponent Fresno State was picked to win its division by media
- It takes illness to cause former Husker baseballer to chomp on a cheeseburger and betray his preperation
- Matt Davison will be the featured speaker at this year’s Lakeview Education Foundation Big Red Night
- Kris Brown will be signing autographs at Big Ten media days if you happen to show up
- A look at Nebraska from a Hurricane’s point of view
No context necessary:
— Brandon Cavanaugh (@eightlaces) July 24, 2014
Tags: Nebraska Football