If you missed any news from inside the Husker Nation yesterday, we’ll get you all caught up.
- Watch Out, Warren: Charlton Warren came in hot picking up major recruits for the 2015 class, but John Garrison’s hot on his tail.
- Two Out of 100: Ameer Abdullah and Randy Gregory are ranked Nos. 20 and 9 of the best 100 college football players in 2014, respectively
- What Do I Cook Up With All These Athletes?: John Cook and the volleyballers returned from China with plenty of questions, but plenty of good ones.
- A True Blue (Red?) Brook Berringer Jersey’s Floating Out There: An official jersey worn by the late former Husker quarterback Brook Berringer may find its way to a memorial.
- This Won’t End Well: The Omaha World-Herald’s Sam McKewon has Iowa taking the Big Ten West division.
- Anthony Riccobono of the International Business Times has Nebraska ranked No. 19 headed into the season
- Former Husker Nicholas Gordon and Chad Wright will represent their home country (Jamaica) when they head to the 2014 Commonwealth Games in Glasgow, Scotland
- The Terps get told about Big Red Fans
Getting a head start:
— Nate Clouse (@NateClouse) July 23, 2014
Tags: Nebraska Cornhuskers