If you missed any news from inside the Husker Nation yesterday, we’ll get you all caught up.
– Somebody Call For a Tai Web-Slinger?: Eight points, two rebounds and two steals from Nebrasketball’s Tai Webster helped dismiss South Korea 89-81. He now waits to see if he joins the 14-man roster that will jam for the FIBA World Cup.
– You Call This a Quarterback?: The Omaha World-Herald’s Sam McKewon runs down the quarterbacks Nebraska faces this upcoming season. Common theme: He ain’t impressed.
– Gnawin’ on Numbers: Believe it or not, there are some mysteries over Bo Pelini’s tenure that can be expressed in numbers besides 9-4.
– Lubach Playing The Hero: Wouldn’t you know it? Nebraska’s Tanner Lubach is making waves, this time during his summer league games.
– Rich Glover finds himself giving back to the kids of Jersey City
– Former Husker kicker Brett Maher nailed a game-winner for Ottawa Redblacks
– Offensive lineman target Mirko Jurkovic is still hearing plenty from the Big Red
Lincoln, NE: It ain’t just cornfields.
Tags: Nebraska Cornhuskers