If you missed any news from inside the Husker Nation yesterday, we’ll get you all caught up.
– Don’t Forget Your FauxPelini Cutout: Fan Day’s been set for Friday, August 1 for kids and creepy eBay collectors alike to get autographs from players and coaches. Want to be the best parent in the whole, wide world? See if your kid’s forehead “feels a bit warm” that day.
– Cheer on the Huskers Against the…Huskers: The Big Red Volleyballers are ready to have their Red/White Scrimmage and want you in the stands. Snag your tickets now and run Nebraska out of the building
– A Gaggle of Fullbacks: Former Husker fullbacks Cory Schlesinger along with brothers Joe and Joel Makovicka chatted with Mike’l Severe about fullbackery, how the game has evolved and growing concern about concussions.
– The Sensational Seven: Can you name seven big-time Husker fans off the top of your head? See if they match up to the Lincoln Journal Star’s gallery.
– Michigan blog Maize n’ Brew has a comprehensive preview of Nebrasketball for you
– Off Tackle Empire has a boisterous potluck roundtable about the Big Red
– ESPN.com’s Adam Rittenberg ranks Nebraska’s tilt against Miami as the No. 3 most important non-con game for the B1G
– An early pick for the Florida Atlantic-Nebraska game
Offensive lineman Dylan Utter draws on the collective consciousness of everyone who watched the ESPYs:
Go home drake
— DUtter (@DylanUtter66) July 17, 2014
Tags: Nebraska Cornhuskers