If you missed any news from inside the Husker Nation yesterday, we’ll get you all caught up.
- It Wouldn’t Be a Watch List: Senior wide receiver Kenny Bell was named to the 2014 Biletnikoff Award preseason watch list because he is a senior, a household name and has a set of hands. Well, the ‘fro helps, too.
- Flocking to Fresno: The Nebraska-Fresno State game’s a hot ticket on both sides. There may be more energy in the stadium than the Huskers’ following tilt against Miami thanks to Bulldog fans.
- Cash Money for Kicking Back: Even though former Husker Alex Gordon couldn’t take part in the Major League Baseball All-Star Game, he still made a pretty penny just for showing up.
- Nebraska makes Nos. 3, 7, 10, 12, 14, 18 and 23 of 50 top Big Ten games in 2014.
- Ndamukong Suh will be making an appearance on American Muscle this evening at 9 p.m.
- Dustin Hockensmith of PennLive.com calls Kenny Bell the No. 24 best player in the Big Ten for 2014
- Mary Pollmiller’s part of the glue that keeps Jon Cook’s volleyball team together
Linebacker Marcus Newby imparts necessary hygiene wisdom:
no matter what .. you gotta have pretty teeth
— Marcus Newby (@newby_3) July 16, 2014
Tags: Nebraska Cornhuskers