If you missed any news from inside the Husker Nation yesterday, we’ll get you all caught up.
- We’ll Take the “Fairest” and “Squarest”, Thank You: A few programs have chosen to update their school songs (the words “fairest” and “squarest” were actually strong compliments a while back). However, the Cornhuskers stand firmly behind There Is No Place Like Nebraska.
- Preseason Mag Prices Go Up; Faith in Huskers Goes Down: While some magazines such as Phil Steele’s annual preseason offering have gone up in price, all agree that Nebraska’s stock is sliding
- Boldt Looking to Go Nuts: Ryan Boldt ended his freshman season as a Husker as one of the team’s standouts which is all well and good. It’s not good enough for him, though. There’s still some summer ball left, but the bar’s been raised.
- Offensive line target Mirko Jurkovic is making his final rounds
- Nebrasketball transfer target Andrew White III didn’t make his trip to Florida State after all
Matt Finnin at the Theater:
The movie “Gravity” was about how you can be the most incompetent astronaut of all time and still somehow survive. I hate Sandra Bullock now
— GivensMarvelousPrice (@StepDaddyFinnin) July 14, 2014