If you missed any news from inside the Husker Nation yesterday, we’ll get you all caught up.
- 62 Isn’t Just An Offensive Lineman’s Number: Over 60 Huskers were named Distinguished Scholars which means you have to be really, really smart. 14 of those Huskers posted perfect 4.0 grade-point averages and made us feel bad about ourselves.
- When Green Turns to Silver: Husker wrestler James Green represents the Big Red in style taking home a silver medal from the University World Championships. The three-time All-American and reigning Big Ten champion returns this season looking to do even more damage.
- This Moses Aims to Close the Red Sea: Moses Ayegba brings some badly needed size to the Big Red lineup. The Huskers could’ve used it well before Leslee Smith tore his ACL.
- The Huskers Return From the Orient: John Cook’s Nebraska volleyballers have returned from their trip to China and Japan with memories on and off the court.
- Nebraska football offensive coordinator Tim Beck says that Taylor Martinez’s “big-play ability” will be missed
- An early draft profile of Husker defensive end Randy Gregory
- Ciante Evans has been added to the Saskatchewan Roughriders practice roster
- The 2014 Husker soccer schedule has been released
Challenging Matt Finnin on the Twitter front:
You are what you eat. I’m a swordfish currently
— Sam Cotton (@SamCotton84) July 10, 2014
Tags: Nebraska Cornhuskers