If you missed any news from inside the Husker Nation yesterday, we’ll get you all caught up.
– A Husker Has to Be on This, Right?: Center Mark Pelini (not that one) has been named to the Rimington trophy watch list. Said trophy is awarded annually to the best center.
– If He Wins, He’ll Have Earned It: Considering that Nebraska’s 2014 offense will likely rely heavily on the run, Pelini’s going to have to lead the charge in the trenches like a pro.
– What Makes Nebraska Fans So Loyal?: Brian Christopherson of the Lincoln Journal Star looks in-depth into the claim of the Huskers’ fan base being the most loyal.
– Former Husker wrestler is going to be inducted into the Jim Raschke Alan and Gloria Rice Greco-Roman Hall of Champions
– A lightning round of voting for the best Husker memorabilia begins!
– SportsWatch gives its take on the Big Ten West division
Academic All-American smack talk:
Time to rage on some school work.
— Sam Cotton (@SamCotton84) July 8, 2014
Tags: Nebraska Cornhuskers