If you missed any news from inside the Husker Nation yesterday, we’ll get you all caught up.
- Hate to Lose Him, But He’d Go Far at Nebraska: Kansas basketball assistant coach Jerrance Howard didn’t want to see Andrew White III leave, but with the talented freshmen brought in, minutes were hard to come by. That said, Howard sees big things for White should he eventually become a Cornhusker.
- Everyone Remain Calm Re: Tickets: According to the Lincoln Journal Star’s Brian Christopherson, any current worry over selling remaining tickets is unfounded.
- Nike Meets Oklahoma and Reactions Are Extreme: The LJS chimes in on brand new alternate uniforms put together by The Swoosh and the Sooners. The Uniform Seal of Approval can’t be given as the font just doesn’t mesh. Loving the helmets, though.
- Petteway Filling Up His Free Time This Offseason: When not tutoring Tai Webster or showing around a potential transfer, Petteway’s been doing what all superstars do: train. Lifting and skill camps have been his hobbies only increasing the hype for TP5 this season.
- Husker golfer Steffi Neisen earns a fourth All-American Scholar merit
Apparently no one can fault Harvey Jackson for lack of effort:
I had a nightmare somebody was working more than me. I jumped up quickly and now I’m on my 4th set of pushups
— Harvey C. Jackson (@he_number1) July 3, 2014
Tags: Nebraska Cornhuskers