If you missed any news from inside the Husker Nation yesterday, we’ll get you all caught up.
– 107 And Counting: The Big Red bounty of Nebraska Acadenuc All-Americans runneth off the page per usual. That includes Spencer Long, Jake Long and C.J. Zimmerer bumping Husker football’s total even further into triple digits.
– The Big Ten Least?: The Omaha World-Herald’s Dirk Chatelain points out that Ohio State, Penn State, Michigan State, etc. are getting the attention these days while teams in the West (including Nebraska)…well…they exist.
– Chicago Can Keep Carmelo: Nebrasketball’s boys are doing some wooing of their own when it comes to potential Kansas transfer Andrew White III. It’s making quite the impression on him, apparently.
– More Than Blogging: The Nebraska volleyballers aren’t just dominating the keyboard from overseas these days. It turns out that the Huskers are taking care of business while enjoying the local flavor.
– The best of the Big Red Express in pictures
– Nebraska softball gains an All-America catcher transfer from Temple
– Why the recruiting area of new Big Ten members Maryland and Rutgers should be appealing to all
– John Meyers, a Nebraska baseball signee, sits down 20 in a seven-inning no-hitter
Everyone wish safety Corey Cooper a happy birthday!
I’m 22 years old in a few hours
— Corey Cooper (@BigCoop_6) July 2, 2014
Tags: Nebraska Cornhuskers