If you missed any news from inside the Husker Nation yesterday, we’ll get you all caught up.
– Quality Time Spent on the Rails: Everyone took something away from the Big Red Express experience, even the coaches themselves. Women’s Nebrasketball head coach Connie Yori had quite a bit to say about her experience.
– Yes, You Read That Correctly: The Lincoln Journal Star’s Steve Sipple says Husker fans should be thankful for Urban Meyer and James Franklin. They can only make the conference look better in his view.
– Can Kenny Bell Go Out in Style?: The Omaha World-Herald’s Sam McKewon pegs Bell as Nebraska’s go-to receiver in 2014, but makes addresses his third down effectiveness.
– Check out some tweets and pictures from the Big Red Express tour
– Former Husker golfer Steph Kolbas takes home city title No. 16
– Some All-Pro drawing talent:
— James Hartzog (@bucbeast2097) June 28, 2014
Tags: Nebraska Cornhuskers