If you missed any news from inside the Husker Nation yesterday, we’ll get you all caught up.
— Mike McKenzie (@mjnmckenzie) June 27, 2014
- We’re Gonna Need More Hands: In the 2013-2014 athletic year, the University of Nebraska produced 42 All-Americans, the most in a decade. The 40-plus All-Americans included 29 first-teamers with 17 different states represented.
– Is Memorial Stadium Ready for Gameday?: That’s what Nebraska officials are asking themselves according to Brian Cristopherson of the Lincoln Journal Star. The Big Red brass are looking at the experience from every angle to make sure fans get the biggest bang for their buck.
– Dani Busboom checks in on behalf of the volleyball team from Shanghai
– NFL.com places Tommie Frazier at the No. 1 spot of college football players in the 1990s
– Frazier also spent some time out in Scottsbluff for the Panhandle Football Camp Yep, Adam Carriker is definitely a dad.
Tags: Nebraska Cornhuskers