If you missed any news from inside the Husker Nation yesterday, we’ll get you all caught up.
- Football 202 is ready to take attendance - Want to learn more about how the Nebraska football program operates from within? Time to kick things up a notch with Football 202. You’ll be treated to sessions about offense, defense and special teams along with a Q&A with current Husker players.
- The Big Red Express is pulling out of the station - Forget political stump speeches. Nebraska head coaches will be speaking at four stops while travelling via the Big Red Express. Jim Rose’s brainchild, the “Big Red Express Whistle-Stop Tour” will be stopping in Columbus, Grand Island, Kearney and North Platte. That’ll be a sixteen hour day for the head men and women of Nebraska sports.
- Big Ten leaders are pushing for more athlete benefits – Four-year scholarships, ensuring that an athlete gets a degree after their professional playing days are over and medical insurance are just some bullet points Big Ten head honchos brought up.
- CSNChicago gives us its take on the Nebraska QB situation:
- Former Women’s Nebrasketballer Lindsey Moore was waived by the Minnesota Lynx
- The Husker Volleyballers check in with their daily blog, this one from Cici Hall
- 16 Husker gymnasts are recognized for honor roll recognition
Matt Finnin doesn’t ask for much:
I want a dog, but not one I need to train. Some mutt that’ll just open the door let itself out then cook us breakfast like a champ
— Matthew Finnin (@FinninMatt59) June 25, 2014