If you haven’t heard (or better yet seen) Texas Tech head coach Kliff Kingsbury’s latest twist on a classic drill, you simply must. The “Bull In The Ring” drill, also known by about 50 other names, was a part of a recent Red Raiders practice, but it was unorthodox to say the least.
Watching offensive linemen try to catch punts is always a favorite. If one of the Huskers’ planned returners goes down, we might as well see if Alex Lewis has what it takes, after all. What if Bo Pelini swerved all in attendance with a dance-off of his own?
If he did, who would you most like to see participate?
Who Should Take To The Dancing Ring? (Pick Three)
- WR Kenny Bell (Without Helmet) (45%, 21 Votes)
- Bo Pelini (40%, 19 Votes)
- DE Randy Gregory (36%, 17 Votes)
- DT Vincent Valentine (21%, 10 Votes)
- RB Ameer Abdullah (21%, 10 Votes)
- RB Imani Cross (15%, 7 Votes)
- DB Josh Mitchell (11%, 5 Votes)
- QB Tommy Armstrong, Jr. (9%, 4 Votes)
- LB Zaire Anderson (9%, 4 Votes)
- K Mauro Bondi (9%, 4 Votes)
- QB Johnny Stanton (9%, 4 Votes)
- OL David Knevel (6%, 3 Votes)
- WR Jamal Turner (6%, 3 Votes)
- OL Jake Cotton (6%, 3 Votes)
- QB Tyson Broekemeier (4%, 2 Votes)
- FB Andy Janovich (4%, 2 Votes)
- DB Nathan Gerry (2%, 1 Votes)
- QB Ryker Fyfe (2%, 1 Votes)
- DL Maliek Collins (0%, 0 Votes)
- LB Michael Rose (0%, 0 Votes)
Total Voters: 47
Be sure to like Husker Corner on Facebook, follow us on Twitter, snag the FanSided app (iOS) (Android) and subscribe to our newsletter below to keep plugged into Husker Nation from all over the globe.